Question about over/unders odds

Questions concerning setup and general performance

Question about over/unders odds

Postby betmonty » Tue May 29, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi,

I am wondering why the program comes up with it's own "suggestions" when it comes to the over/under markets. Some games show 3, others 2, others 2.5.

I know this can be manually adjusted, but the point of having software is of course to not do things manually.

I am not aware of there is a function that just shows all the odds for the o/u 2.5 markrt by default in the general view or over/under view?

Example, in MLS right now, if I am looking at the card of games for the 31st of may, and 2nd of june, one column shows me over/under;

I am not sure what the logic is behind this. Also, when I export over/under odds, they also shift in under/over values.

Can you explain to me what is going on here, and how I can get a more uniform view/odds export?

Thank you.
betmonty

Re: Question about over/unders odds

Postby Alex » Thu May 31, 2018 1:20 pm

To get U/O odds exactly for the 2.5 market, use columns 0..2 and 3+ respectively in Odds > Scored goals. These odds are exported as well as others.
Alex
Site Admin

Postby betmonty » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 am

hi Alex,

Is there any way to get the odds for first half goals u/o 1.5 when you export all odds, nicely lined up in the same column?

Let me know please.

Thanks.
betmonty

Postby Alex » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:12 am

Yes, of course. Use columns 0..1 and 2+ respectively in Odds > Scored goals.
Alex
Site Admin

Postby betmonty » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:08 am

Alex wrote:To get U/O odds exactly for the 2.5 market, use columns 0..2 and 3+ respectively in Odds > Scored goals. These odds are exported as well as others.

Ok, I am encountering a problem here.

The game I speak of is Internacional Porto Alegre vs Ceara for tonight. This is just for example purpose.

Whenever I adjust the line in the program itself to reflect under/over 2.5 goals, in the general view screen, I get 1.75 for the under and 2.33 for the over. Pretty much in line with the offerings of various bookmakers.

Hoewever, when I use the export function as you describe above and check the columns 0..2 and 3+ in the Odds > Scored goals, I get 1.41 and 3.42

I might be incredibly dumb, but if I follow your instructions, this is what I get.

I checked with other games as well, and whenever I adjust the line in the general view screen to reflect o/u 2.5, and then check the exported values I get on 0..2 and 3+, I just see different values.
Moreover, the odds I get when I adjust the line to 2.5, I never see these odds coming back in the exported file?

Two more examples for today 23/07:

Hammarby-Dalkurd, in general view adjusted to 2.5: 1.84/2.19. In exported file 2.51/1.66
Norrkoping-Elfsborg,in general view adjusted to 2.5: 2.11/1.9. In exported file 2.85/1.54

What am I missing? Is adjusting the line in the general view screen a mistake? Can't imagine, you must have made this adjustable on purpose.

Looking forward to your answer.
betmonty

Postby Alex » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:17 pm

Just checked it, and adjusting totals to 2.5 gives correct values which are exactly consistent with those in columns 0..2 and 3+.
Adjusting means that you input 2.5 in the column "Total" and press Enter.
Alex
Site Admin

Return to Technical support