Tips on using Odds Wizard

Experience and tips of users

Re: Tips on using Odds Wizard

Postby diman08 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:24 am

Alex wrote:Some generic tips on using Odds Wizard:

Some generic tips on using Odds Wizard:

1. Compare fair (produced by Odds Wizard) and the line (bookie's) odds. If you are going to bet on Asian hadicaps or U/O, adjust AHO base or Total base if necessary before that. Take the odds meeting the criterion Line > Fair. In the latest version, these odds are highlighted by green tints when compared to the fixed bwin.com current odds.

2. Check the team's motivation and injuries from the other sources if it appears that Line >> Fair, especially at the end of the regular season. Always beware of the first an last games in a season!

3. Select only those matches where your team of choice does not go down, and the opposite team does not go up. Look at the menu Charts -> Team vs team to check trends. The latest version automatically highlights unfavourable odds by violet/blue color (Odds -> Apply trend hints).

4. Feed all selected pairs to Stake Wizard tool. It is recommended to set the target fund in the range of (5-10)*(Initial fund), limit accumulators by 6, limit number of subcomponents by 100, mode = Regular. Start calculations.

5. When completed, check the value of Z ave for the top bet structure. If it is less than 4%, then in order to avoid possible computation errors, use your patience to wait for the next week's odds. Otherwise place a bet in a full concordance with the bankroll distribution: x0 - set aside, x1, x2,.. - components of a complex bet.

I saw this game between Dinamo Brest and Naftan Novopolotsk. The odd for double chance 2X in 1XBet is 3,1 (OW fair odd is 2). On Stake Wizard I get a Zave% of 6,96%.

It accomplishes points 1 and 4, but I don't know if the graph has a favourable trend for my bet. Dinamo Brest line is going down and Naftan line goes down and then up agaian to the point it started,,, I would like to know please if you consider a good trend (the bet is on the underdog double chance 2X). Thanks in advance!
Attachments
odds.png
odds.png (127.95 KiB) Viewed 67 times
graph.png
graph.png (38.38 KiB) Viewed 67 times
diman08

Re: Tips on using Odds Wizard

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 pm

Naftan goes down with respect to Dinamo as adviced by OW. Cell "2" is violet while "2X" is not because actually Naftan goes down a little bit. It can be seen on the diagram. Eventually this strategy worked as final result is 2:2 and bet on "2X" was successful.

However you must keep in mind that there was no guarantee that "2X" will certainly win. According to OW, fair odds were 2, and probability 1 / 2 = 0.5 (50%). This means that out of 1000 of identical matches, just 500 (i.e. one half) would be favorable for your bet "2X". Remember that there are no any "verdicts" from OW, just fair odds equal to 1/probability. So with this strategy, stable winnings are possible only in the long run.
Alex
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Experience and tips