Users experiences of Oddswizard

Experience and tips of users

Users experiences of Oddswizard

Postby trueblue2 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:32 pm

It would be great if other users could post their experiences of using Oddswizard on here. It doesnt seem that Oddswizard Users use enough of the Forum.

Ill begin by posting my experience of the Software. I have been using the software for the last 3 years. During those 3 years using Oddswizard I have managed to develop systems for the Match Odds markets, Half Time Full Time markets, Trading / betting systems for the Over / Under markets on football, Half Time Score betting and trading systems. I also have betting systems for the NBA in place.

In my opinion Oddswizard is a fantastic resource for anyone to have in their betting / trading inventory. It is an amazing piece of software and has enabled me to become a full time bettor / trader making more money than I ever imagined possible when I first started out on this long betting / trading journey. I want to thank Alex and his development team for producing such a brilliant piece of software. I know from experience that Oddswizard works in terms of producing Odds that are correct in terms of ranking etc. It is then up to the User to gauge whether to take on a value bet or not. Some leagues will be more profitable and more reliable than others.

If you want to make Oddswizard work for you however it will take a lot of time, effort, analysing of data , keeping spreadsheets , updating them, etc etc. Betting full time is not easy but Oddswizard does a lot of work in half the time for you. I would recommend it to anyone.

Other users experiences would be great to hear. Are there any more full time Bettors / Traders out there using it ?
trueblue2

Re: Users experiences of Oddswizard

Postby ihraf » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:35 am

trueblue2 wrote:If you want to make Oddswizard work for you however it will take a lot of time, effort, analysing of data , keeping spreadsheets , updating them, etc etc. Betting full time is not easy but Oddswizard does a lot of work in half the time for you. I would recommend it to anyone.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !
ihraf

Postby gorgor03 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:00 pm

I have been using OW for couple months and am now in the process of developing an ATS system for MLB. No doubt that OW gives you a good foundation to formulate your strategy/system. Looking forward to using it for the foreseeable furture!!!
gorgor03

Postby Terry » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:05 am

I have been using SW for about 3 months. I bet on asiahandicap and over under only. I found that SW is better in Zave% between 4% and 10%. (9 profits out of 10). Do you have thus experience?

Also , could you share which leagues and which type o- betting are profitable?

Thanks!
Terry

Postby Alex » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:53 am

Indeed there were many similar observations about the most profitable Kelly factor range 0.1..0.5.
Using Zave > 4% is always reasonable to avoid possible computation errors. Large values must ve avoided as well because most of them come from big difference Line odds >> Fair odds that may be due to last minute human factors, injuries or insider info.

We have tested profitability of several leagues, but it is not a constant value and changes over the time.
During last two seasons the following leagues were the most profitable in AHO betting:

England
Germany
Germany2
UEFA
International
Scotland
Holland
Denmark
Belgium
Wales

Minor leaagues were not.
Alex
Site Admin

Postby Terry » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:57 am

I want to share my strategy of using OW and SW. Could Alex and any users give me comment?

I only bet on AHO and over/under total goals. Because these both types have only 2 ways of betting for the bettors, so they have the least profit margin from the bookies.

Step 1) Choose the Line odd > Fair odd from AHO and over/under toal goals and fill in the SW.
Step 2) If the chosen cells show violet or dark green, avoid them.
Step 3) If the expected return is more than 20%, avoid them. Because the more expected return, the more difference between Line and Fair odds. It shows that the line odds may be affected by human factors such as injuries, news, etc.
[expected return = LINE * (1/ FAIR) - 1 * (1-1/FAIR)]
Step 4) If more than one item are accepted from the same match (e.g. AHO home -0.5, -0.75 and -1), check the dependence box and selected by SW, then delete the other unselected items.
And also consider the largest expected value which is less than 20%
Step 5) If more than 26 matches are accepted, which likely happen on Sat and Sun, split it into 2 parts of matches by time as like as 2 match days.
Step 6) If Zave% > 4, follow the variants from SW to bet

I hope Alex and users could give me comment and share your experience of using OW. Thanks!

Terry
Terry

Postby DrWho » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:03 am

I have been using OW for at least seven years now (since 2010) very successfully in both soccer and tennis. I have my own methods but for obvious reason won't divulge how I use the software. I made the same mistake (divulging info) when I was a blackjack player in the 80s and the good games soon disappeared. I won't make that mistake again. You get out of life what you put in but I can assure you there are methods out there using OW that can turn you in to an advantage player....
DrWho

Postby a3predict » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:44 am

It has been whirlwind of emotions for me since I started using OddsWizard about 6 years ago.

Initially, I use to play all the games that were green and I was recording losses more than victories. Then I switched to over and Asian Handicap and that also was not bringing the required profits as I was making more losses than Profits.

I will go through all the mathematical calculations and all seemed like magic to me. So I decided to go for the easier route and that started making me profits to the point that I am now a full time bettor. The simple hack I used are as follows.

1. Play only favourites declared by the bookies and OW.
2. Play games that are above 4% for Zve.
3. Avoid Female Tennis as it is very unpredictable no matter what odds wizard does those ladies are too mentally weak to make you money.
4. I only Play straight win and DC in football and straight win in all other sports.
5. if you are playing Tennis ensure to wait at least one hour before the game as the fluctuations of the odds might make the game unplayable.

I hope this helps those who are just starting out.

Regards.
a3predict

Postby exlineal » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:22 pm

a3predict wrote:It has been whirlwind of emotions for me since I started using OddsWizard about 6 years ago.

Initially, I use to play all the games that were green and I was recording losses more than victories. Then I switched to over and Asian Handicap and that also was not bringing the required profits as I was making more losses than Profits.

I will go through all the mathematical calculations and all seemed like magic to me. So I decided to go for the easier route and that started making me profits to the point that I am now a full time bettor. The simple hack I used are as follows.

1. Play only favourites declared by the bookies and OW.
2. Play games that are above 4% for Zve.
3. Avoid Female Tennis as it is very unpredictable no matter what odds wizard does those ladies are too mentally weak to make you money.
4. I only Play straight win and DC in football and straight win in all other sports.
5. if you are playing Tennis ensure to wait at least one hour before the game as the fluctuations of the odds might make the game unplayable.

I hope this helps those who are just starting out.

Regards.

Hello!

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for these tips. I'll try using them. By the way, could you please tell me your Depreciation Period settings? Does it vary with each league or? I'm referring to soccer.

What's your ROI? Do you track your predictions and compare them to Pinnacle Closing Line value?

No matter how I used OW, I always lost money. I believe OW can't beat the market, because it is based on obsolete stats such as goals, which have huge variance.

Best Regards!
exlineal

Postby a3predict » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:05 am

I followed the instructions of Alex and the support team on setting up the odds wizard.. I did not deviate from it.
The only input of mine are the games I choose to play. My ROI is on average 50-60% every 30 days cycle.
OW does not need to beat the market. It just need to give you a predictions based on the market value and you go and verify from another source. The other sources I use are so many other predictions site to corroborate the predictions from OW and I am good.

You can't win it all but you win enough ó make a living full time and that is good enough for me. Just follow all the instructions and focus on a certain market. Though restricting yourself to a certain market means the games you play will reduce but that is not bad if you are winning majority of it.
a3predict

Postby exlineal » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:47 am

a3predict wrote:I followed the instructions of Alex and the support team on setting up the odds wizard.. I did not deviate from it.
The only input of mine are the games I choose to play. My ROI is on average 50-60% every 30 days cycle.
OW does not need to beat the market. It just need to give you a predictions based on the market value and you go and verify from another source. The other sources I use are so many other predictions site to corroborate the predictions from OW and I am good.

You can't win it all but you win enough ó make a living full time and that is good enough for me. Just follow all the instructions and focus on a certain market. Though restricting yourself to a certain market means the games you play will reduce but that is not bad if you are winning majority of it.

Thanks for a quick answer. I'll follow your advice. Anyhow, what other sources are you using? Do you pay for them?

Cheers and good luck!
exlineal

Postby a3predict » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:23 am

I use many other betting sites who offer free predictions.

if I get similar predictions from at least 3 other sites then. I will play.
a3predict

Postby exlineal » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:47 pm

a3predict wrote:I use many other betting sites who offer free predictions.

if I get similar predictions from at least 3 other sites then. I will play.

Are your Tennis Depreciation settings set to default? Thanks!
exlineal

Return to Experience and tips