green and purple on various markets

Experience and tips of users

green and purple on various markets

Postby betmonty » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:18 am

Hi Alex,

I am curious about something. The ideal situation for a bet is having one side of the bet being purple, and the other side green.

I have noticed purple hardly (if ever) appears in the BTTS suggestions of OW (football markets). Is this by design?

Also, how does this work with Tennis?
Because of the nature of the tournaments, one could argue that second round players all broke out of their eventual downtrend by winning in the first round?
Or is is more sophisticated than that?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this Alex. Thank you in advance.
betmonty

Re: green and purple on various markets

Postby Alex » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:53 am

I am sorry for the late response. The answer required research of this subject. Trend hints for BTS aren't as easy to implement as for the other markets because they require not only general analysis of ratings and intotals, but also head-to-head analysis which may decrease overall performance significantly. However we found some compromise solution based on the less rigorous approach. As a result, we will have less violet (unfavorable) cells for BTS-yes and BTS-no, but those cells will be more reliable in terms of their correspondence to the actual match results. All these developments will be implemented in the new build soon.
Alex
Site Admin

Re: green and purple on various markets

Postby Alex » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:46 pm

BTS odds are now covered by trend hints. Build 2.9.0.1057.
Alex
Site Admin

Return to Experience and tips